Read Time:3 Minute, 12 Second
Best Budget Sliding Compound Miter Saws Of 2021 – Sliding Compound Miter Saw Buying Guide. More Mitre Saws at Toolstop: Write June 23, 2022 Comment Cancel Reply. This is ideal for lumber, boards, or logs. A good 10 inch option is the DW made by Dewalt. We work with more than two dozen professional contractors around the United States who review …
· While compound miter saws tilt in only one direction, dual compound miter saws can tilt both left and right. They can quickly create bevels at any angle. Sliding compound miter saws have all the versatility of compound miter saws and a sliding feature, similar to a radial arm saw, allowing you to move the blade forward and backward.
· When you buy a compound miter saw, you can still perform the miter’s features. It means that you spend money to buy one saw but have the features of both. You can weigh in and make your final decision. Both miter saw and compound miter saw will help your job. However, a compound miter saw offers more features.
· You can find my reviews of both compound compound miter saws and sliding compound miter saws on this site. Use this information to understand the warranties of each brand and the advantages and disadvantage of each miter saw (including why you should choose a 10 inch over a 12 inch, and vice versa ).
· Hi all, Funny I saw this post.. I just purchased one last night at Lowes. So near my house there is this really neat “cheap” store called Harbor Freight. They have an online catalog as well. They had a 10″ Miter saw that was normally $90, on sale for $50, and I had a 20% coupon, so it was like $40.
· A saw that made the move with us is a 12″ Dewalt compound miter saw on a Ridgid stand. I’ve used it hard for 30+ years and the accuracy remains perfect. It handles 98% of what I do but it’s not a sliding compound saw and the width it can handle is, of course, limited.
Sliding Compound Miter Saws. The big difference between a sliding compound miter saw and a stationary compound miter saw is that the sliding saw is made with a rail (or rails) which allow you to slide the saw head forward and backward while cutting.
· 16 inch. 3, 800 RPM. Bosch Power Tools GCM12SD Sliding Compound Miter Saw – The Most Compact. 33.2 x 26.5 x 22.8 inches. 65 pounds. 12 inches. 3,800 rpm. Hitachi C10FCG 15-Amp 10″ Sliding Compound Miter Saw – The Most Flexible Miter Saw. 21.5 x 18.1 x 22.9 inches.
· Starting my basement reno and am need of a mitre saw. Saw would be used to cut 2×4, maybe a few 2×6, and the baseboard and trim around the doors and windows. I was thinking a 10″ but saw a sliding 7 1/4″ for a good price and was wondering if the 7 1/4″ sliding would meet my needs.
DeWalt DCS777T2-GB 216mm 54V 6.0Ah Li-Ion XR FlexVolt Brushless Cordless Single-Bevel Sliding Compound Mitre Saw (4459P) Product rating. 5. out of 5 stars. (9) 2 x 6.0Ah Li-Ion Batteries. 60min Charge Time. Max. Cross Cut: 250 x 62mm.