Read Time:2 Minute, 39 Second
· He served as the third president of the United States from 1801 to 1809, and he was a man who was informed about one of the first UFO sightings in the history of the United States. More than 200 years ago, a mysterious UFO was witnessed by people in the United States. It has now been revealed that a report about the UFO sighting was presented …
· Over the years, the American interest in UFOs has steadily grown. While many are unconcerned about the phenomenon of unidentified flying objects (also known by the modern abbreviation, UAP, or unidentified aerial phenomena), numerous US citizens are firm believers in the existence of UFOs. In fact, according to a 2012 poll by Kelton Research, close to 36% of the …
One night in 1974, from a Cessna Citation aircraft, one of America’s most famous citizens saw a UFO.. There were four persons aboard the plane: pilot Bill Paynter, two security guards, and the governor of California, Ronald Reagan. As the airplane approached Bakersfield, California, the passengers called Paynter’s attention to a strange object to their rear.
· Extraterrestrials: Former U.S. President JFK saw aliens — Tape Web Toolbar by Wibiya ET influences on President Kennedy’s ambitions for the US space program can be heard in a new video analyzing backwards encrypted messages in newly released secret White House tapes .
President Carter is a deeply religious man who had also witnessed a UFO with 6 other people. Everyone thought that he would be the one to finally release UFO info to the public but as the story goes, he was repeatedly stonewalled.
· U.S. Rep. Tim Burchett said he believed a series of UFO sightings were not Russian technology but rather developments that originated “out of our galaxy.”. Vladimir Putin Russia is not responsible for the UFO herds reported by US Navy pilots, according to lawmakers. Burchett is having a hard time believing that the Russians are involved.
· The UFO approached the president’s plane, sitting alone on the runway. The first two flying saucers stopped about 300 feet over Eisenhower’s plane, and one descended on the far side of the airplane and to touch the ground about 200 feet in front of it.
· Former U.S. President Dwight Eisenhower emerged from the spacecraft, with his recognizable erect military walk, towards Air Force One. The 1954 Greada Treaty According to witness and researchers, they discussed the Greada Treaty and signed by the US President and apparently at first with alien race know as Greys.
· Despite Samford’s claims, many in President Harry Truman’s administration were indeed concerned that UFOs were a safety hazard. Whether the sightings were real …