Read Time:3 Minute, 9 Second
· Saw Palmetto reduced DHT from 6.49ng/g to 4.40ng/g I would say Saw Palmetto decrease is more healthy, plus unlike finasteride, it didn’t reduced DHT serum, which in my book is a good thing. So if it was able to reduce DHT on the prostate without reducing serum DHT, the only explanation possible, it’s because it blocked the binding of the DHT.
Saw Palmetto, Pumpkin Seed Oil and Zinc are therefore especially helpful for the maintenance of healthy reproductive function in men. Suggested use. Take 2 softgels twice daily with food. Other ingredients. Softgel capsule (bovine gelatin, glycerin, water, carob) and beeswax.
Saw Palmetto Extract. SimplyPure Super Saw Palmetto and Pumpkin seed oil 320 mg 100 softgels is made from the highest quality Saw Palmetto extract combined with pumpkin seed oil to work in synergy.The Pumpkin seeds are a natural source of linoleic acid, oleic acid and phytosterols. Each softgel contains the extract amount (320 mg) and concentration of saw palmetto fatty acids.
· Now, you could buy this fine product at Amazon (though, I found it at Costco for $19.99, which may be a better bargain.) However – and this is the true focus of today’s post – I want to explore some interesting things about whether Pumpkin Seed Oil and Saw Palmetto work well together, or whether you should try them separately. This is an important issue because I noticed a large number …
· 19. Feb 15, 2010. #13. The Saw Palmetto extract that I buy comes along with Pumpkin seed extract.Pumpkin Seeds are a great source of B Vitamins,Zinc,Magnesium and also help in dealing with prostrate problems,cancer prevention,lower cholesterol,osteoporosis and depression.Zinc is also a mild DHT inhibitor…
· Saw palmetto can affect blood-clotting and may increase your risk of bleeding. If you need surgery, dental work, or a medical procedure, stop taking saw palmetto at least 2 weeks ahead of time. Call your doctor if the condition you are treating with saw palmetto does not improve, or if it gets worse while using this product.
· Saw palmetto is a supplement made from the fruit of the Serenoa repens tree. This article looks at the research behind saw palmetto, including its benefits, side effects, and dosage recommendations.
· Pumpkin seeds also contain phytosterols, and lignin also beneficial to the male prostrate. There have been studies to shows that pumpkin seed oil can prevent prostate enlargement — a major health issue for men over 60. Not only is pumpkin seed oil a preventative, it is is also been shown to reverse prostrate enlargement.
Key ingredients: Saw Palmetto, L-Carnitine, Beta-Sitosterol, R-Thioctic Acid, Borage Oil, Evening Primrose Oil, Prunus Africana Bark Extract, Japanese Green Tea, Biotin. The good: This is the first anti-DHT shampoo I’ve seen that has decent levels of saw palmetto in it. Borage oil and Evening Primrose oil also major benefits.
· The pumpkin seed oil contains delta-7-sterol, a steroid that competes with DHT receperator of hair follicles as well as also the buildup of DHT. Pumpkin seed oil is led with beta-sitosterol, antioxidants as well as fatty acids that are very beneficial for helping hair growth. It is fascinating to know that pumpkin seed oil has also been shown …