what bar lengths can i get on a stihl ms462 saw
Read Time:3 Minute, 12 Second
Stihl MS441 & MS462 recommended bar length maximum… 32 …
· Heres my 372. Ths my 28 my most useful bar and I have a few from 18-36. 28 on 70cc just does everything til you get into lots of 40″ or bigger wod. This bar has been with me for a long time and seen quite a few orange and white 70cc saws. I wonder if …
Stihl MS462 C-M Debuted At GIE 2018 – Tool Box Buzz Tool …
· The Stihl MS462 C-M has a MSRP of $1,100 and the wrap handle version is another $40 on top of that. That price is without a bar and chain. This saw can run a variety of bar lengths and chain types that are available at your local independent servicing Stihl dealer. The …
Stihl MS 461 – Bar Length | Hearth.com Forums Home
· A general rule of thumb for ideal bar length is saw ccs divided by 3, so by that rule, you again come up with about 25″. If I were you I would get a 25″ bar to run on the saw, and keep the 32″ bar for the occasional giant. You will likely enjoy the saw much more with a shorter bar. Toggle signature.
Genuine Stihl Bar and Chain Guide – World of Power
Genuine Stihl Bar and Chain Guide. On this page you will find the correct genuine Stihl replacement cutting bar and chain for your Stihl chainsaw using our easy look up guide. There are a few different specifications to thebar and chain on your chainsaw, other than just length.
The Sizes of Chains on Stihl Chainsaws | Home Guides | SF Gate
· The chain rotates around the bar as it cuts through wood. Stihl chainsaws come in sizes that range from 10 to as much as 59 inches. Chainsaw bar lengths are typically expressed in 2-inch …
Thoughts on Stihl MS 462 CM | Hearth.com Forums Home
· Yeah I was surprised to see the 462 at Northern Tool. Price was pretty high for a saw of that size. The one I picked up had the regular Sthil solid 25in bar mounted. Saw was really nose heavy. I had that same bar mounted on my 441 and it too was nose heavy. I prefer the orginal edition 372 non Xtorq for this size of saw.
Guide bars: Understanding technical features | STIHL | STIHL
Risk of kickback. Kickback is a sudden uncontrolled movement of the chain saw and this is one of the most dangerous situations that can occur when using a chain saw. It happens when the saw chain in the area of the upper quarter of the guide bar nose unintentionally comes into contact with wood or a solid object. STIHL guide bars are optimised …
MS462 vs MS500i | Outdoor Power Equipment Forum
· For a 20″ bar saw I would say the 462 hands down for the following reasons: (some have already been expressed above). The 500 has more torque than the 462, but eats more fuel and is not faster with a 20″ bar. The 462 is a tad lighter, and has clean air filter tech that the 500 lacks.
What is the bar length of an 034AV stihl chainsaw? – Answers
· As a general rule a saw with a 14″ bar can be outfitted with either a 12″ or 16″ bar. The correct length of chain is needed and the bar must have the correct engine mount.
How to Get More Power Out of a Stihl | Hunker
You can get more power from your chain saw. A muffler modification is the fastest and easiest legal way to get more power out of your Stihl chain saw. Drilling small holes into your muffler will allow more exhaust to escape out of the port. This opens up your engine, allowing it to breathe a little better by letting more of the gases out.