Read Time:2 Minute, 15 Second
· Trump Says He Heard From ‘Hundreds’ Who Saw 9/11 Celebrations in US There is some speculation that Trump may be mistakenly referencing a video in …
· 2. Trump says he donated $10,000 Source:Getty As a presidential candidate, Trump bragged about how generous he had been with monetary donations for Sept. 11 relief efforts, but the New York Daily …
· Trump started his day – as he so often does – on Twitter. And even as 8:46 a.m. approached – the exact time that the first plane hit the World Trade Center – Trump kept at it.
· SEE ALSO: Fact-checkers are shredding Donald Trump’s claims he saw people ‘cheering’ on 9/11 — Trump demands apology Deal icon An icon in the shape of a lightning bolt.
· Trump says he saw people celebrating 9/11 in Jersey City Donald Trump answers questions form the audience in Newton, Iowa, on Nov. 19, 2015. (Matthew Holst / AP)
· Trump: I saw ‘thousands and thousands’ of people in New Jersey cheer the 9/11 attacks … Trump doubled down on his assertion that he saw people in New Jersey — where the real-estate mogul …
· For years Jason said nothing about what he did on 9/11. He did not even tell his five children, but when he saw the rescue recounted on TV, he decided to meet those officers. One of them gave him a gift, a steel cross made from a beam that Jason helped lift to free them from the hell on earth.
· GOP campaign consultant Susan Del Percio also criticized Donald Trump on Sunday for trying to make Sept. 11 all about himself. She claimed his visit to police and firefighters was arranged at the last minute because Trump looked so bad for ducking out of the 9/11 ceremonies.
Fact checkers are shredding Donald Trump’s claims he saw people ‘cheering’ on 9/11 Maxwell Tani Nov. 24, 2015, 4:02 AM Facebook LinkedIn Reddit Twitter Email
· Trump’s about-face on Saudi Arabia is shameless. Twice on one day in the election campaign, he connected the Saudis to 9/11.