Read Time:3 Minute, 1 Second
· 40 Words For Emotions You’ve Felt, But Couldn’t Explain. We feel more than we have the language to articulate and express, which is in itself profoundly frustrating. People work through emotions by being able to identify them and use them as signals. A lot of the time, we’re left in the dark.
· UPDATE: (2018-02-08) Pot-Calling-The-Kettle-Black (PCKB) reconsideration and another example: The Wikipedia article on PCKB indicates something interesting. It says that originally, the term was Spanish (c. 17th Century) and most often used to indicate hypocrisy, because in those days, BOTH the pot and the kettle were made of a black cast iron, which I why I did not accept it from those who …
· It is literally like a roller coaster, when things are great, they are FANTASTIC but when things are not great, they are really really not great. Gngr50 30 March 2016, 10:03 am I’ve been in a relationship for almost 5 yrs, I’m pregnant and we already have a 2 year old girl.
noun; a term for a marijuana cigarette, as in “Denis and I shared a bean on the Texada Ferry.” Betty. 1. a girl, often a “skate betty”. 2. a bitch, as in, “She’s such a betty, I hate her.” As an 80’s girl myself, it’s fun to look back and remember those silly, “awesome” days.
· They often liken their cheating to smokers who can’t stop using cigarettes or alcoholics who can’t stop drinking.” But while these are the most common things cheaters say when they’re caught …
· Men are, by and large, very simple creatures. Lying d-bags and manipulative a-holes aside, there tends to be very little distance between what we say and we mean. It’s that “linear thinking” you’ve heard about — according to science, men take the simplest, most direct route to accomplish what they’re trying to accomplish (A plus B equals C) whereas women …
· “It rules something out,” Patihis said. “[HSAM individuals] probably reconstruct memories in the same way that ordinary people do. So now we have to think about how else we could explain it.” He and others will continue to look for that secret sauce that elevates superior recall over the ordinary kind.
· A word you have looked up on urban dictionary because you were bored.
· OK looked some more and I found ‘I attentive blindness’ but that is more like one is so involved in a task that they do not see something pass by them.not having much luck other than that. Sorry. Hope I didn’t sound flippant earlier. I am sure this is very frustrating for your husband. Hope someone can help you!
In a study by Correll et al. (2002) described in the text, people played a video game in which they saw white and black people holding either a gun or a cell phone, and had to press either a “shoot” button if the target had a gun or a “don’t shoot” button if the target had a phone. People made the most errors in. shooting black men who had phones.