Read Time:3 Minute, 20 Second
· Your profession may indicate the colors of your aura. That said, if you are a doctor, massage therapist, counselor, etc., you can often see the color green. Recommended: How People are Affected by the Color of Your Aura . 4. Yellow: Just like the dynamism of the color itself, yellow indicates a playful and curious nature.
· If you love the color grey, your life is governed by balance. You always know how to keep your cool, and you remain totally unbiased when you find yourself in the middle of an argument between friends. You enjoy the finer things in life and can be a little big reserved.
· The symbolism of seeing black smoke in a dream. If you see a black mist or black smoke in a dream, this could mean you’re in a situation where the answers aren’t available or clear yet, or there is lots of grey area. Smoke in a dream could also signify that something in your life is being healed, cleared, or purified.
The saturation or brightness of a color in your aura can indicate different things. If the red in your aura is murky or dark, you may be holding on to anger, frustration, or trauma. It can also indicate low energy, exhaustion or being over-worked. PINK / A true, lighter pink …
Through your life, you have developed your own, unique associations of colors as they relate to objects and events. Your color memories, together with the feelings a color naturally evokes, both positive and negative, are strongly linked to your experiences and can have long-reaching effects on how you respond to color.
· If the color meaning of your two favorites clash substantially, it could indicate that you are in the midst of an identity crisis, of sorts, or could indicate that you need to develop a greater sense of balance in your life. On the other hand, you may find that the meaning for each favorite hues go together, which can be a good thing.
· If you know your science, then you’ll know that white light actually contains all the colors of the rainbow—but to the naked eye at least, white is the opposite: it’s the absence of any color. In Western cultures it’s often associated with virginity (think of brides wearing white on their wedding day as a symbol of purity), while in …
· Butterflies symbolize hope and transformation. But when you see a yellow butterfly, it carries an additional message. You see, the color yellow represents energy, optimism, and joy. The fact that you saw not just any butterfly, but a yellow butterfly, tells me much about what you are currently going through in life.
Interpretation of a dream «Photo». A photo is a symbol of longevity. The longer you look at your photo, the longer you will live. This dream can predict a person a completely incomprehensible situation in which he/she will be the culprit. If you see your own picture in a dream, it is a sign of a sharp change; your life may unexpectedly change …
Color Psychology 101. In nature, for example, people think of yellow as warm and welcoming like the sun.It’s a color with a higher energy output than say blue, which is calming.. It is important to note that every culture has variances in terms of color symbolism.What we are providing here is a primer that will grow with along with our site.