Read Time:3 Minute, 34 Second
· Proverbs 3:5 – Trust in the Lord with all your heart and do not lean on your own understanding. Proverbs 16:3 – Commit your works to the Lord and your plans will be established. Psalm 18:30 – As for God, His way is blameless; the word of the …
· Here are seven reasons to trust God with your tears and not stress when you’re in the middle of the mess: 1. God is more compassionate than …
· This is part 1 of a series (see part 1, part 2, part 3, part 4, part 5).. I have always loved the Bible, and I do still enjoy it as literature (I probably read it more than most of my Christian friends), alas I simply cannot trust it as a divinely inspired book.
Why Should I Believe In A God Who Doesn’t Seem To Help? By Craig Bluemel . Job 30:20-21 20 “I cry out to you, O God, but you do not answer; I stand up, but you merely look at me. 21 You turn on me ruthlessly; with the might of your hand you attack me. (NIV) INTRODUCTION At first glance the title of this study appears to be a message directed at the unsaved.
That day God showed me something that was very life-changing for me. He brought me to Ephesians 4:26-27 (AMPC), and I suddenly saw these verses in a different way than ever before. The Bible says, When angry, do not sin; do not ever let your wrath (your exasperation, your fury or indignation) last until the sun goes down.
· It’s not easier just to trust no-one but I can’t see another way. I’m 62 now and have always had this problem. I would say that years ago I would have trusted my wife to do the right thing and carried out my wishes if I’d ended up on life support or such. Now I don’t trust her with that. (I ride motorcycles and I’m realistic)!
· On several occasions God has proved himself to me. He taught me how to trust in him Ps 37:3-5 for my promotion at work place and it happened even when my boss wanted to bring another person for the position. Am trusting him for something very great now and he just reminded me this morning how he gave me something I so much desired in the past.
· God Didn’t (and Won’t) Tell You to Marry Your Spouse. “It’s been miserable, Gary,” the woman confessed. “We’ve only been married for three years but it has been the worst three years of my life. My husband has just been awful. And what frustrates me so much is that God confirmed that I was supposed to marry him, ten times over.”.
· God was telling them that their daughter was no longer in their past. She had died and she was now in heaven with God and Jesus! God was telling them that they now had to move on with their lives, to let the past go, including the death of their daughter, and to continue to press forward into the divine call that He had placed on both of their lives.
This isn’t necessarily true. A guy stopped pursuing me, even tho the last time I saw him, I could see in his eyes he liked, enjoyed me. Besides the clear fact he was VERY attracted to me. He never told me why he quit persuing, but I think where he’s at in life, he can’t handle and isn’t ready for a serious relationship.