Read Time:3 Minute, 4 Second
· Six Ways Parents Destroy Their Children Without Trying. By Tremaine Ware. December 14, 2012. God promises, “Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it” (Proverbs 22:6). Parents, who see one of their children hit the fan, often have a hard time appreciating this verse.
· 11. He will never lie to his children. “So my father was a person who never lied to me. If I had a question, he answered it. I knew a lot of things at a young age because I was intrigued.” – Nick Cannon. Research shows that by the age of 5, children are expert liars! Many of them have learned the art from watching their own parents lie.
Maybe you can relate with my friend. I know I can. For years I saw God as someone like my mother, the church I grew up in, and our family rules. Which means I believed lies about God. Some ideas came from the way my parents raised me and treated me. Some came from our church. And many came from how I interpreted life and what happened to me.
· I look at my cousins — the children of Zeus, Poseidon and Athena — and wonder why I got stuck with Hades for a father. He fancied himself Midas, but he excelled only at vanity.
· I am 23 years old, currently married and have a great job. From the outside my life seems happy go lucky, but on the inside I feel completely broken and rotten. When I was about 4 or 5 years old, my “uncle” (more like my father’s good friend) molested me. I used to wonder what was wrong with me and why I was so curious with people’s private …
Why is my heart so cold. You say I’ll never be the same. I will wait 20 years, 20 years, 20 years. When you are a small trombone . all the world is inside your home. And the ice princess dances . on the ground when she walks. Why is my heart so cold. Boy in a Tree. When she drops in town a little handkerchief. He picks it up for her
· Tibetan is a dying language. Our claim to fame is that Ewoks from George Lucas’ Star Wars spoke a version of Tibetan, with some scenes even depicting …
96. To that one friend that gave me the meaning of true friendship, to that friend that never gets tired of me, to my best friend that is far away, I miss you. 97. Today, I am so grateful for everything you have done for me, I pray the Lord be with you wherever you may go, I miss you, my friend. 98.
· I miss my little gal. But then again, she was not mine to begin with. Only a father can love so deep. She may not be mine, but she will always be special to me. I guess only Fathers would understand what I am going through right now. I read all the comments on the blog and to be honest, I wish I had the time to reply or comment.