how to legally have a gunsmith saw off a shotgun you already own
Read Time:3 Minute, 27 Second
Four Ways to Dispose of an Unwanted Gun – Ask Foghorn …
· Give It To your Gunsmith. Gunsmiths need practice. If you have a local ‘smith they might want to practice their skills on your old busted piece of junk. Consider donating it to someone who could use it. I’m sure I’ve missed some options, but that should get your started. Good luck, and let’s hope that your guns never get to that point.
3) If you modify your gun it is best to have that modification performed by a competent gunsmith, one who will be willing to go to court and testify why he performed the modification. You had better be personally prepared to logically explain why that modification was done, too.
Legal & Illegal Firearm Modifications | HIgh Dosage
According to this article from Off The Grid News, the reason is the pistol was designed to be fired from the hand, not shoulder. By adding a buttstock you change its characteristics. A Silencer – Though not a federal law, in Missouri own a silencer for a firearm is illegal.
Penal Code 33215 PC – Short-barrel rifles & sawed-off shotguns
· 16 months, Two years, or. Three years. In addition to jail time, a person guilty of a crime under PC 33215 may be subject to a fine in the amount between $1,000 and $10,000. Other Laws Prohibiting Short-Barreled Rifles and Shotguns. California Penal Code 16590 is California’s statute governing “generally prohibited weapons.”.Author: Dee M.Can a felon live in a home with a gun if it belongs to …https://www.lawyers.com/ask-a-lawyer/criminal/can…· Answered on May 13th, 2011 at 2:43 PM. Yes you can. A felon cannot posses a firearm. You can take actions to prevent any confusion regarding possession. For instance, if the gun is held in a gun safe and the felon does not have access to the safe by either key or combination, then he should not be charged with possession.
Can a felon live in a home with a gun if it belongs to …
· A simple Bill of Sale to a person that shows you ID and signs a statement that it is legal fo them to own a firearm in the state of NC covers you completely. If you do not want to do that then contact E-Gunparts, as they do often purchase old guns to …
How to dispose of a gun | Carolina Shooters Club
· 5. Some states will reinstate a felon’s right to own a gun after they have served their sentence or gone through a period of “cleansing.” For example, according to FindLaw, nonviolent felons in Minnesota state law provides that a felon can legally own a gun as soon as they have finished serving their sentence. In Louisiana, state law provides …
Can a Felon Own a Gun? 5 Federal Law Loopholes | Newsmax.com
· Until a few years ago, choke work required you to have a lathe with a bed long enough to accommodate a shotgun barrel. If you weren’t so equipped, the only way to accomplish the job was to send the gun to someone who was, perhaps another gunsmith or aftermarket suppliers like Hastings, or …
Installing Screw-In Chokes Without a Lathe – Gun Tests
· Then have at it. The tools you need won’t set you back that much and most can be used for other projects like the punch set. But if you don’t want to risk messing things up, by all means, drop it off to a gunsmith. And you might just have to make that decision since we are giving away a set of sights. Giveaway Details
Do you need to be a gunsmith to install sights on your …
AGUILA 16GA SHOTGUN SHELLS 1BUCKSHOT 25RDS PER BOX – NEW. Up for sale is 16ga Buckshot by Aguila. This companies reputation has proven itself of the past few decades, and offers quality ammunition at a fair price. 16ga shells are hard enough to find – but 16ga buckshot? We couldn’t believe it when we saw it either.